Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file must adhere to JWEMPO submission guidelines
- All papers and a covering/submission letter should be submitted electronically.
- The manuscript should be in an editable format.
- Submission of a paper implies that it has not been published previously (except in the form of abstract, lecture or thesis), it has been approved by all the authors, is not simultaneously under consideration for publication elsewhere and the paper does not contain anything unlawful or defamatory or anything that would constitute a breach of contract or copyright issues.
- All editorial correspondence should be addressed to the Chief Editor
For the manuscripts recommended for publication, the author(s) will be expected to sign the JWEMPO copyright assignment form. Where necessary the author(s) will need to obtain permission to publish material protected by copyrights and provide evidence to the journal to that effect. Provision will be made in the form for work performed for the United Republic of Tanzania Government (for which Copyright cannot be assigned) and other similar extenuating circumstances. Copyright notes from solicited publisher will also be included in the form.